Keep it Clean
- Help us prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus by following the rules and guidelines set out by Health Canada and our provincial health authorities.
- Consider dropping your item off at the registered community organization or in ways that do not require in-person transactions.
- In-person transactions should occur at least 2 arms lengths away (approximately 2 metres)
- Ensure your items are cleaned and disinfected as per Health Canada’s guidance.
- Remember to wear a mask and practice proper hand hygiene
Pick a Safe Place
- If you must meet in-person, please pick a public and safe meeting place. Check to see if your community has “safe zones” to complete donations.
- Try to choose a meeting place that is well-lit, busy, and has security cameras.
Agree on Terms
- Make sure the donated item or service is free
- Make sure both parties feel comfortable with donation and the meeting arrangements
- Confirm you have read and agree with the terms and conditions